Midnight Blue Pillowcase
Midnight Blue Pillowcase
100% Vegan Silk
100% Bemberg Cupro
Anti-static + hypoallergenic
Just when you thought you couldn’t love your bed anymore - Say hello (and goodnight) to our niLuu vegan silk pillowcase collection. Sustainably made using our biodegradable and PETA-approved vegan silk, our midnight blue pillowcase is silky but not slippery and reduces the friction that causes skin and hair damage. Break up with your bed head and wrinkles and rest easy knowing you’ve chosen the right sleep partner.
- 1 individual pillowcase beautifully wrapped in our signature niLuu branded box
- 53% Bemberg® Cupro 47% EcoVero™ Viscose
- ECOVERO fibers certified with EU Ecolabel
- Envelope closure pillowcase
- Soft finish typical of premium sand-washed silk
- PETA-approved vegan
- Thermoregulating to help maintain a comfy body temperature
- Anti-static and hypoallergenic
- Designed in Miami - Made in Turkey
The niLuu pillowcase will continue delivering its amazingly soft and silky feel for a long time. It has been developed to allow it to be machine washed at home.
- Wash inside out with similar colors
- Choose delicate cycle, cold water and low spin
- Tumble dry at low heat or line dry
- Steam press iron to restore the original lustre and silky feel
The niLuu vegan silk pillowcases refer to standard American sizing.
- Queen : 20 x 30 in / 50.8 x 76.2 cm
- King : 20 x 36 in / 50.8 x 91.4 cm
Transparency in our process
100% CLEAN MATERIALS
We source our materials from Japan with the production of the core element behind our fabrics, Bemberg Yarn. Gentle on our skin and kink to our planet, Bemberg is materializad from cotton linters, a fiber found in cotton seeds that has traditionally been disposed of in the past.
WOVEN WITH CARE
Our natural fibers are woven into our beautiful vegan silk in Turkey at the first vegan-labeled fabric producer in the world to create a luxurious cruelty-free and earth-friendly alternative to silk. Our fabric breathes like cotton, but feels like silk.
FAIR + SAFE ATELIER
The fabric is passed along to our women-led atelier in Serra Serra, Turkey, to be transformed into the ethereal silk-wear pieces that characterize niLuu. Our atelier focuses on providing fair, safe, and advantageous employment opportunities for women.
It all starts and ends in Miami, where we dream and create the concepts and ideas to bring each collection to life with our female-founder, Nilufer Bracco. Packaged with the utmost care, our team puts your order together and ensures its delivery.
CERTIFIED SUSTAINABLE + VEGAN
NILUU SIZE CHART
|NILUU SIZE GUIDE|
|NILUU SIZE CONVERTION CHART|